I am a fourth-year Ph.D. student at Rice University. I am working under the guidance of Ashok Veeraraghavan in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering. My current interests focus on Computational Imaging, Computational Photography and Computer Vision.
- [10/2018] I received the 2018/2019 Oil & Gas HPC Conference Graduate fellowship.
- [09/2018] I received Robertson Finley Travel Award.
- [04/2018] I successfully defended my Master thesis: Phase Retrieval Methods to Improve Spatial Resolution of Long-Distance Imaging.
- [05/2017 – 08/2017] Intern at Microsoft Research! Work on cool Augmented Reality (AR) projects with Dr. Brian Guenter in the Interactive Media Group.
- [04/2017] My Fourier Ptychogrphy project cooperating with Jason is published in Science Advances today!
PhaseCam3D – Learning Phase Masks for Passive Single View Depth Estimation
Wu, Y., Boominathan, V., Chen, H., Sankaranarayanan, A., Veeraraghavan, A.
WISH: Wavefront Imaging Sensor with High Resolution
Wu, Y., Sharma, M.K., Veeraraghavan, A.
SAVI: Synthetic Apertures for Long-Range, Sub-Diffraction Limited Visible Imaging Using Fourier Ptychography
Holloway, J., Wu, Y., Sharma, M.K., Cossairt, O., Veeraraghavan, A.
Science Advances (2017)
[paper] [project] [Rice News][Phys.org] [Futurity]
Improvements of measuring the width of Fraunhofer diffraction fringes using Fourier transform
Wu, Y., Ma, J., Yang, Y., Sun, P.
Optik-International Journal for Light and Electron Optics (2015)
Controlling the wave propagation through the medium designed by linear coordinate transformation
Wu, Y., He, C., Wang, Y., Liu, X., Zhou, J.
European Journal of Physics (2014)